India  

Biden says US will stop some weapons shipments to Israel if it invades Rafah

Sky News Wednesday, 8 May 2024
President Joe Biden has warned Israel in his toughest public comments so far that the US would stop supplying it with some weapons if Israel invades the southern Gaza city of Rafah.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Video Credit: Oneindia - Published
News video: Biden Administration Blocks Weapons Shipment to Israel Amid Dispute over Rafah Offensive | OneIndia

Biden Administration Blocks Weapons Shipment to Israel Amid Dispute over Rafah Offensive | OneIndia 02:22

The Biden administration recently halted a shipment of U.S.-made ammunition to Israel, a move that stirred concerns within the Israeli government. This marks the first instance since the Oct. 7 attack that the U.S. has stopped a weapons shipment bound for Israel. The decision came amidst worries that...

💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Israel Israel Country in West Asia

Israeli airstrike kills at least 27 at Gaza school, says Hamas-run health ministry

More than 100 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli airstrikes targeting Gaza, including 27 sheltering at a school, according to the Hamas-run health..
Sky News

'Deliberate policy of withholding aid' in Gaza, says UN aid chief

A United Nations aid chief is demanding answers from Israel after a deadly attack which killed 15 medical staff in southern Gaza.
Sky News

Hungary says it will withdraw from ICC as Netanyahu arrives on its soil despite arrest warrant

Hungary will withdraw itself from the International Criminal Court (ICC), an official said, as Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu visited the country in spite of a..
Sky News

Joe Biden Joe Biden President of the United States from 2021 to 2025

US Breaking | Barack Obama Worked Against Kamala Harris In US Presidential Elections? | Details [Video]

US Breaking | Barack Obama Worked Against Kamala Harris In US Presidential Elections? | Details

Barack Obama: US Breaking | A major controversy is brewing in American politics as speculation rises over former President Barack Obama’s alleged role in working against Vice President Kamala Harris during the U.S. presidential elections. Did internal party dynamics and power struggles influence Harris’s campaign? What does this mean for the Democratic Party’s future? Stay tuned for exclusive insights on this explosive revelation! #KamalaHarris #BarackObama #KamalaHarrisNews #ObamaEndorsesKamala #ObamaKamalaHarris #KamalaHarrisSpeech #ObamaOnKamalaHarris #KamalaHarrisCampaign #ObamaAndKamala #MichelleObamaKamalaHarris #KamalaHarris2025 #KamalaHarrisEndorsement #ObamaSpeech #KamalaVsMichelleObama #KamalaHarrisForPresiden Also Read Barack Obama Worked Against Kamala Harris After Biden Dropped Out From US Presidential Race, New Book Claims :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/barack-obama-worked-against-kamala-harris-after-biden-dropped-out-from-us-presidential-race-new-boo-4112491.html?ref=DMDesc Before Jennifer Aniston, Obama Was Linked to THIS Woman—Here's What Happened :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/before-jennifer-aniston-obama-was-linked-to-this-woman-heres-what-happened-011-4051561.html?ref=DMDesc Are Barack Obama And Jennifer Aniston Dating? Leaked Message Sparks Rumours :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/are-barack-obama-and-jennifer-aniston-dating-leaked-message-sparks-rumours-4051551.html?ref=DMDesc

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:21Published
Trump’s Middle East Dream Crumbles: Saudi,UAE,Qatar Refuse to Be Launchpads for US Attacks on Iran [Video]

Trump’s Middle East Dream Crumbles: Saudi,UAE,Qatar Refuse to Be Launchpads for US Attacks on Iran

Trump's vision for a dominant Middle East strategy is unraveling as key Gulf allies—Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Qatar—reject being used as staging grounds for potential U.S. strikes on Iran. With regional tensions soaring, Washington faces a major setback in its plans to counter Tehran. As the Biden administration scrambles for alternatives, the refusal signals a shifting power dynamic in the Middle East. #GulfStates #USMilitary #IranTensions #SaudiArabia #TrumpVisit #MiddleEastConflict #YemenAirstrikes #USWarplanes #PersianGulf #DiegoGarcia #IranStrategy #MaxPressureCampaign #GulfRebellion #USIranRelations #SaudiUAEQatar #MiddleEastPolitics #MilitaryBases #USForeignPolicy #HouthiThreats #IranNuclear #TrumpStrategy #USArmsSales #SaudiUAE #GulfWar #IranTensionsRise #MiddleEastPeace Also Read Pentagon Considers Reducing Troops at Guantánamo Bay Amid Lack of Detainees :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/pentagon-reviews-troop-cuts-guantanamo-bay-011-4099627.html?ref=DMDesc Trump Calls For Permanent Ban On Sex Change, Declares War Against ‘Wokeness’ :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/trump-calls-for-permanent-ban-on-sex-change-declares-war-against-wokeness-4087045.html?ref=DMDesc US Military Launches Airstrikes Targeting Islamic State Operatives in Somalia :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/us-military-airstrikes-islamic-state-somalia-011-4060011.html?ref=DMDesc

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:13Published
NYT Report Exposes: Biden’s Covert Ukraine War Strategy |Pentagon’s Secret Role in Strikes on Russia [Video]

NYT Report Exposes: Biden’s Covert Ukraine War Strategy |Pentagon’s Secret Role in Strikes on Russia

A bombshell NYT report exposes Biden’s covert Ukraine war strategy, revealing how the Pentagon played a secret role in planning strikes on Russian targets. The investigation details Washington’s deep intelligence involvement, showing how US officials helped coordinate Ukraine’s military operations. What are the consequences with Biden’s hidden war tactics now under scrutiny? Is this fueling further escalation? Watch now for the full story! #NYTReport #Biden #UkraineWar #Pentagon #MilitaryIntel ~HT.97~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:23Published
Biden’s USAID Era Ends: Trump & Rubio Finally Shut Down Foreign Aid—What It Means for US & the World [Video]

Biden’s USAID Era Ends: Trump & Rubio Finally Shut Down Foreign Aid—What It Means for US & the World

USAID dismantling plan confirmed! President Trump’s USAID shutdown move gains momentum as Secretary of State Marco Rubio announces the official reorganization. The Trump-supported USAID dismantling plan aims to cut costs and streamline foreign aid programs. As part of this USAID shutdown, non-essential positions will be eliminated by July 2025. Essential programs will shift to the State Department under new reforms. Stay updated on the USAID closure timeline and Trump’s government efficiency drive. #USAIDShutdown #TrumpReforms #MarcoRubio #ForeignAidCuts #StateDepartment ~ED.102~HT.336~GR.121~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:30Published
Biden-Appointed Judge Defies DoD & Sparks Legal Battle, Blocks Trump’s Transgender Military Ban [Video]

Biden-Appointed Judge Defies DoD & Sparks Legal Battle, Blocks Trump’s Transgender Military Ban

A federal judge has denied the Trump administration’s efforts to ban transgender individuals from joining the military, setting off a major legal showdown. U.S. District Judge Ana Reyes, a Biden appointee, ruled against the Department of Defense’s motion, preventing the policy from going into effect. The Department of Justice has already filed an appeal, escalating tensions over military policies and transgender rights. Will the Supreme Court weigh in next? Stay tuned for the full breakdown! #Trump #Biden #TransgenderRights #MilitaryBan #USPolitics #LGBTQ #AnaReyes #BreakingNews #SCOTUS #DepartmentOfDefense

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:27Published

Rafah Rafah Palestinian city in southern Gaza Strip

Israeli Airstrike Kill 77+ in Gaza-UN Clinic Hit, Children Among Dead| Deadliest Day Since Ceasefire [Video]

Israeli Airstrike Kill 77+ in Gaza-UN Clinic Hit, Children Among Dead| Deadliest Day Since Ceasefire

A new wave of Israeli airstrikes has left at least 77 Palestinians dead, making it the deadliest day since the ceasefire collapsed two weeks ago. Among the targets was a UN-run medical facility in the Jabalia refugee camp, where 22 people, including children and police officers, were killed. As the bombardment intensifies in Khan Yunis, Rafah, and Nuseirat, the world watches in horror. With mounting international condemnation and calls for a ceasefire, will Israel’s relentless assault on Gaza continue unchecked? #GazaUnderAttack #IsraelPalestine #CeasefireNow #BreakingNews #GazaCrisis #UNRWA #HumanRights #MiddleEastCrisis #StopTheWar #IsraelStrikes #SaveGaza #Palestine ~HT.178~PR.274~GR.124~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:42Published
Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders [Video]

Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders

Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders UNRWA chief Philippe Lazzarini said 140,000 people are impacted by the Israeli military's latest displacement orders, which indicate it could soon launch another major ground operation in Gaza's southernmost city. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/04/01/thousands-flee-gazas-rafah-after-israel-issues-new-evacuation-orders Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:15Published
Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue [Video]

Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue

Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue The IDF says it has expanded its ground offensive in the southern Gaza Strip, with troops advancing deeper into Rafah as they look to expand a buffer zone along the borders of the enclave. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/03/30/israel-expands-ground-operations-in-gaza-as-ceasefire-efforts-continue Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:10Published
Israel's Deadly Airstrikes on Gaza Kill 100+ | Civilians in Panic – Did U.S. Approve Another Wave? [Video]

Israel's Deadly Airstrikes on Gaza Kill 100+ | Civilians in Panic – Did U.S. Approve Another Wave?

Israel has launched a massive wave of airstrikes across Gaza, killing over 100 people and shattering a fragile ceasefire that had been in place since January. The attacks targeted Gaza City, Deir al-Balah, Khan Younis, and Rafah, marking the most intense bombardment in months. Palestinian officials report heavy civilian casualties, with children among the dead, as panic spreads among the displaced population. #Israel #Gaza #Palestine #Airstrikes #BreakingNews #MiddleEast #War #Trump #Ceasefire #Geopolitics #Conflict #USPolitics ~PR.274~ED.346~GR.122~HT.96~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:05Published
Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies [Video]

Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies

Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies Aid continues to enter Gaza but many Palestinians struggle to access supplies. The ceasefire between Israel and Hamas may end on Saturday, with no clear next steps. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/02/25/aid-enters-gaza-through-rafah-as-palestinians-struggle-to-access-supplies Let the pictures do the talking: subscribe to No Comment No Comment is brought to you by euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe.

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:00Published

Gaza City Gaza City Ancient Levantine metropolis and modern city in Palestine

At least 50 people killed in overnight Israeli air strikes across Gaza, hospital officials say [Video]

At least 50 people killed in overnight Israeli air strikes across Gaza, hospital officials say

At least 50 people killed in overnight Israeli air strikes across Gaza, hospital officials say Israel has vowed to escalate the nearly 18-month war with Hamas until the militant group returns dozens of remaining hostages, disarms and leaves the territory. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/04/03/at-least-50-people-killed-in-overnight-israeli-air-strikes-across-gaza-hospital-officials- Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:15Published
Orban Defies ICC Arrest Warrant, Welcomes Netanyahu with Full Military Honours in Hungary [Video]

Orban Defies ICC Arrest Warrant, Welcomes Netanyahu with Full Military Honours in Hungary

Hungary has made a bold move by openly defying the International Criminal Court (ICC) arrest warrant for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. As Netanyahu received a grand welcome with full military honors in Budapest, Hungary announced its decision to begin withdrawing from the ICC. This comes as the ICC accuses Netanyahu of war crimes related to the Gaza conflict. Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, a close ally of Netanyahu, has condemned the ICC’s actions, calling them politically motivated. With this controversial decision, Hungary becomes the first European Union nation to abandon the ICC, sparking outrage and diplomatic tensions worldwide. Is this a turning point in global geopolitics? Watch for the full story! #Hungary #Israel #Netanyahu #ICC #ViktorOrban #WarCrimes #Gaza #MiddleEast #Politics #BreakingNews #InternationalRelations #WorldNews Also Read article testing new :: https://www.oneindia.com/temp/article-testing-new-4058241.html?ref=DMDesc test plugins :: https://www.oneindia.com/temp/test-plugins-4044991.html?ref=DMDesc Donald Trump Claims Google Censors News About Him; Google Denies :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/trump-accuses-google-of-censoring-news-011-3896863.html?ref=DMDesc

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:42Published

You Might Like


Related videos from verified sources

Where does the US government draw the line? | DW News [Video]

Where does the US government draw the line? | DW News

The White House has condemned the loss of life of dozens of civilians as a result of an Israeli airstrike in Rafah at the weekend. But Washington says it does not believe Israel's offensive in..

Credit: Rumble     Duration: 06:42Published
‘Biden's Carnage In Rafah’: GBU-39 U.S.-Made Bombs Used by Israel Leave Trail of Death | Watch [Video]

‘Biden's Carnage In Rafah’: GBU-39 U.S.-Made Bombs Used by Israel Leave Trail of Death | Watch

An investigation revealed the deadly Israeli airstrike near Rafah refugee camp used U.S.-made GBU-39 small diameter bombs, despite claims they reduce civilian casualties. Debris analysis confirmed the..

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:04Published
Will Biden withhold its military aid to Israel after the Rafah Airstrike? | Oneindia News [Video]

Will Biden withhold its military aid to Israel after the Rafah Airstrike? | Oneindia News

The Biden administration closely monitors the probe into a deadly Israeli airstrike in Rafah, which the Israelis have labeled a tragic mistake. Despite the recent deaths, the U.S. maintains that this..

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 04:00Published