Facebook Inc said on Wednesday it would ban advertisements for products offering any cures or prevention around the coronavirus outbreak, and those that create a sense of urgency around the situation. Reuters - Published
The Bloomberg campaign released on an ad on Wednesday highlighting the former New York City mayor’s crisis management skills amid concerns about the growing threat of the coronavirus in the United.. FOXNews.com - Published
On Tuesday, CDC official Dr. Nancy Messonnier urged "the American public to prepare for the expectation that this might be bad.". It’s not so much of a question of if this will happen in this country..
Actress Sigourney Weaver was among stars who attended the Paris Dior, show designed by Maria Grazia Chiuri and inspired by 1970s feminism, the day after film producer Harvey Weinstein was found guilty..
NOEL CELIS/AFP via Getty Images Chinese officials have issued an immediate and comprehensive ban on all wildlife trade and consumption. The ban comes as the coronavirus outbreak continues to grow: At..
National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases Director Nancy Messonnier. | Samuel Corum/Getty Images By BRIANNA EHLEY 02/25/2020 01:13 PM EST A coronavirus outbreak in the United States is..
· The coronavirus, known as COVID-19, began in China and has spread in Asia, the Middle East, and Europe, with 57 confirmed cases in the US.
· Cities are gearing up to address the potential spread.. Business Insider - Published
The coronavirus outbreak has yet to spread meaningfully to U.S. shores, but fears of it alone have already eviscerated some $2 trillion of American stock market value, setting off a market rout that.. Reuters - Published
· Bob Iger stepped down from his role as Disney CEO on Tuesday and longtime Disney exec Bob Chapek took his place.
· Iger led the company through major acquisitions and record-breaking box office.. Business Insider - Published
The Korea Times Music Festival at the Hollywood Bowl bands was postponed Wednesday due to “travel restrictions in Asia” stemming from the coronavirus outbreak.
The festival, now in its 18th.. The Wrap - Published
The International Skating Union on Wednesday announced it has put the world short track speeding championships set for March 13-15 in Seoul on hiatus due to the coronavirus outbreak. CBC.ca - Published
Apple's annual shareholders meeting took place this morning at the Steve Jobs Theater on the Apple Park campus, and while most of the focus was on shareholder proposals, Apple executives in attendance.. MacRumours.com - Published
President Hassan Rouhani said on Wednesday that Iran had no plans to quarantine any "cities and districts" in response to the country's coronavirus outbreak, which the health ministry said had killed.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
Bars and clubs in Milan can re-open in the evenings, local authorities announced on Wednesday, in the first rollback of tough restrictions imposed at the weekend to try to contain a coronavirus.. Reuters - Published
Schools and businesses are closing and experts are warning of widespread lockdowns as the threat of a coronavirus outbreak hits the UK.The medical director of Public Health England says that the UK.. New Zealand Herald - Published
Tottenham forward Dele Alli has been hit with a misconduct charge by the FA, which could see Jose Mourinho’s attacking crisis get even worse. Alli posted a video on Snapchat in relation to the deadly.. talkSPORT - Published
As black-and-white clad Juventus fans mingled in the restaurants and bars of Lyon ahead of a Champions League game Wednesday, the decision to let the match go ahead amid a coronavirus outbreak in.. Seattle Times - Published
· Peloton's stock is rising despite global stock markets plunging this week as the coronavirus outbreak becomes a growing concern.
· According to Needham analyst Laura Martin, investors could see.. Business Insider - Published
The ongoing coronavirus outbreak may be the biggest challenge to Apple's business at the moment. It prompted the company to issue a rare revision to its revenue guidance for the March quarter after.. Business Insider - Published
Home builder Toll Brothers Inc said on Wednesday that the coronavirus outbreak in China had led to shortages of lighting fixtures and small appliances, forcing it to delay sales of some homes in.. Reuters - Published
Hong Kong's government says it will give a $1 280 handout to every permanent resident in a bid to jump-start an economy in recession after months of protests and hit further by the coronavirus.. News24 - Published
· *The coronavirus outbreak has increasingly raised alarm among American consumers, a key driver of growth in the US economy. *
· *Consumer sentiment fell 0.6 points to 114.8 last week, according.. Business Insider - Published
North American stock markets moved higher in late-morning trading, regaining some of the ground lost in recent days as investors sold off stocks amid concerns about the impact of the novel coronavirus.. CP24 - Published
The French Mediterranean city of Nice has canceled the last major day of its carnival due to concerns over the spreading coronavirus outbreak in Europe, its mayor said on Wednesday. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
· *Coronavirus' hit to major supply chains and spending behavior is pushing the world "to the bring of a global recession" this year, Nigel Green, CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said.. Business Insider - Published
· **We analyzed sick leave policies in the countries with some of the highest reported rates of coronavirus, and contrasted them with US federal employment policies — and those of some states... Business Insider - Published
· *The world's biggest iPhone maker, Foxconn, is slowly restarting production after closures from the coronavirus outbreak in China.*
· *The company is reportedly offering up to $1,000 to new.. Business Insider - Published