India  

US to stop some arms sales to Israel if Rafah offensive goes ahead, says Biden

Video Credit: euronews (in English) - Duration: 01:43s - Published
US to stop some arms sales to Israel if Rafah offensive goes ahead, says Biden

US to stop some arms sales to Israel if Rafah offensive goes ahead, says Biden

Israel launched a ‘limited’ military operation into Rafah on Tuesday, seizing the crucial border crossing with Egypt.


You Might Like


💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Rafah Rafah Palestinian city in southern Gaza Strip

Israeli Airstrike Kill 77+ in Gaza-UN Clinic Hit, Children Among Dead| Deadliest Day Since Ceasefire [Video]

Israeli Airstrike Kill 77+ in Gaza-UN Clinic Hit, Children Among Dead| Deadliest Day Since Ceasefire

A new wave of Israeli airstrikes has left at least 77 Palestinians dead, making it the deadliest day since the ceasefire collapsed two weeks ago. Among the targets was a UN-run medical facility in the Jabalia refugee camp, where 22 people, including children and police officers, were killed. As the bombardment intensifies in Khan Yunis, Rafah, and Nuseirat, the world watches in horror. With mounting international condemnation and calls for a ceasefire, will Israel’s relentless assault on Gaza continue unchecked? #GazaUnderAttack #IsraelPalestine #CeasefireNow #BreakingNews #GazaCrisis #UNRWA #HumanRights #MiddleEastCrisis #StopTheWar #IsraelStrikes #SaveGaza #Palestine ~HT.178~PR.274~GR.124~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:42Published
Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders [Video]

Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders

Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders UNRWA chief Philippe Lazzarini said 140,000 people are impacted by the Israeli military's latest displacement orders, which indicate it could soon launch another major ground operation in Gaza's southernmost city. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/04/01/thousands-flee-gazas-rafah-after-israel-issues-new-evacuation-orders Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:15Published
Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue [Video]

Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue

Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue The IDF says it has expanded its ground offensive in the southern Gaza Strip, with troops advancing deeper into Rafah as they look to expand a buffer zone along the borders of the enclave. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/03/30/israel-expands-ground-operations-in-gaza-as-ceasefire-efforts-continue Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:10Published
Israel's Deadly Airstrikes on Gaza Kill 100+ | Civilians in Panic – Did U.S. Approve Another Wave? [Video]

Israel's Deadly Airstrikes on Gaza Kill 100+ | Civilians in Panic – Did U.S. Approve Another Wave?

Israel has launched a massive wave of airstrikes across Gaza, killing over 100 people and shattering a fragile ceasefire that had been in place since January. The attacks targeted Gaza City, Deir al-Balah, Khan Younis, and Rafah, marking the most intense bombardment in months. Palestinian officials report heavy civilian casualties, with children among the dead, as panic spreads among the displaced population. #Israel #Gaza #Palestine #Airstrikes #BreakingNews #MiddleEast #War #Trump #Ceasefire #Geopolitics #Conflict #USPolitics ~PR.274~ED.346~GR.122~HT.96~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:05Published
Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies [Video]

Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies

Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies Aid continues to enter Gaza but many Palestinians struggle to access supplies. The ceasefire between Israel and Hamas may end on Saturday, with no clear next steps. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/02/25/aid-enters-gaza-through-rafah-as-palestinians-struggle-to-access-supplies Let the pictures do the talking: subscribe to No Comment No Comment is brought to you by euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe.

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:00Published

Israel Israel Country in West Asia

Houthis-U.S All-Out War: Yemen Shivers As U.S Fighter Jets Take Revenge Rain Fireball On SA'ADA [Video]

Houthis-U.S All-Out War: Yemen Shivers As U.S Fighter Jets Take Revenge Rain Fireball On SA'ADA

Fresh U.S. airstrikes have rocked northern Yemen, striking military sites and vital infrastructure in Sa’ada, Kitaf wa al-Boqe’e, and other regions. CENTCOM confirmed the April 4 offensive, while Yemen’s SABA News reports civilian areas were hit. Over 60 Yemenis have been killed in 18 days as tensions soar. Houthis retaliated minutes after April 3 strikes, downing the 17th U.S. MQ-9 Reaper drone. President Trump vows further action. Resistance forces promise ongoing attacks until Israel halts its Gaza offensive. The Middle East teeters on the brink of all-out war. #Yemen #USAirstrikes #MiddleEastConflict #Saada #CENTCOM #HouthiResistance #GazaWar #BreakingNews #RedSeaCrisis #DroneStrike #TrumpNews #GlobalCrisis #WarUpdates #ResistanceNews #YemenStrikes #EilatPort #IranBackedForces #MilitaryTensions #SABA #HouthisRetaliate

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:01Published
Israeli Drone Strike Kills Senior Hamas Leader & Family in Sidon, Sparks Outrage in Lebanon | Watch [Video]

Israeli Drone Strike Kills Senior Hamas Leader & Family in Sidon, Sparks Outrage in Lebanon | Watch

A pre-dawn Israeli drone strike in Sidon, Lebanon, has killed senior Hamas commander Hassan Farhat and his two children, marking a major escalation. The strike, targeting a residential apartment near Dalla’a Hospital, caused massive destruction and civilian casualties. It is the second such strike since the ceasefire, with Lebanon accusing Israel of repeated violations. The fourth floor of the building was leveled, leaving surrounding structures and vehicles severely damaged. Firefighters and locals recovered three bodies. Outrage grows across Lebanon as Israeli attacks on southern regions continue unabated. #Israel #Lebanon #SidonStrike #Hamas #DroneStrike #MiddleEastConflict #Gaza #CeasefireViolation #BreakingNews #Sidon #IDF #HassanFarhat #SouthLebanon #Hezbollah #WarCrimes #CiviliansKilled #Airstrike #AlMayadeen #AlJazeera #Beirut ~ED.346~HT.336~GR.124~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:09Published
BREAKING: Israeli Strike in Jabalia Eliminates 4 Hamas Members Linked to October 7 Attack, Says IDF [Video]

BREAKING: Israeli Strike in Jabalia Eliminates 4 Hamas Members Linked to October 7 Attack, Says IDF

Israel Defense Forces (IDF) reported a precision strike in Jabalia targeting a Hamas command and control center. Four individuals were killed, including Shadi Diab Abd Al-Hamid Falouji, reportedly involved in the October 7 attack on Israel. One individual also took part in the hostage release ceremony of Agam Berger. The IDF stated that multiple precautionary steps were taken to avoid civilian casualties, using aerial surveillance and real-time intelligence before the strike. The targeted site was described as a central meeting hub for Hamas operatives in northern Gaza. #Israel #Gaza #Jabalia #IDF #Hamas #MiddleEast #Strike #BreakingNews #IsraelDefenseForces #SecurityUpdate #AgamBerger #HostageCrisis #SurveillanceStrike #Intelligence #PrecisionStrike #ConflictZone #GazaUpdate #NewsAlert #IsraelGazaConflict Also Read Israel Defence Chief Resigns Over October 7 Hamas Attack, Accepts 'Security Failures' :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/israel-defence-chief-resigns-over-october-7-hamas-attack-accepts-security-failures-4049175.html?ref=DMDesc IDF Releases Pics Of Female Fighter Pilots Before Their Departure For Iran Mission :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/idf-releases-pics-of-female-fighter-pilots-before-their-departure-for-iran-mission-3971563.html?ref=DMDesc IDF Takes Out Hezbollah Commanders, Confirms Safieddine And Hazima In Major Strike :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/idf-takes-out-hezbollah-commanders-confirms-safieddine-and-hazima-in-major-strike-3967681.html?ref=DMDesc ~ED.194~HT.336~GR.124~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:09Published
World War 3 In Middle East: New Wave of Israeli Airstrikes Kill Syrians, U.S Kills 60+ Yemenis [Video]

World War 3 In Middle East: New Wave of Israeli Airstrikes Kill Syrians, U.S Kills 60+ Yemenis

The Middle East edges closer to World War 3 as Israel launches deadly airstrikes on Syria and the U.S. reportedly kills over 60 people in Yemen. Tensions in the region have reached a boiling point, raising fears of widespread conflict and international fallout. Will global powers intervene—or escalate the chaos? #MiddleEastWar #WorldWar3 #IsraelSyria #USYemenStrike #BreakingNews ~HT.318~GR.124~ED.346~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:04Published
Viktor Orbán and Benjamin Netanyahu discussed further defence cooperation between Hungary and Israel [Video]

Viktor Orbán and Benjamin Netanyahu discussed further defence cooperation between Hungary and Israel

Viktor Orbán and Benjamin Netanyahu discussed further defence cooperation between Hungary and Israel Hours after the Israeli prime minister arrived in Budapest, the Hungarian government announced its decision to leave the International Criminal Court (ICC). READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/04/04/viktor-orban-and-benjamin-netanyahu-discussed-further-defence-cooperation-between-hungary- Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:57Published

Joe Biden Joe Biden President of the United States from 2021 to 2025

US Breaking | Barack Obama Worked Against Kamala Harris In US Presidential Elections? | Details [Video]

US Breaking | Barack Obama Worked Against Kamala Harris In US Presidential Elections? | Details

Barack Obama: US Breaking | A major controversy is brewing in American politics as speculation rises over former President Barack Obama’s alleged role in working against Vice President Kamala Harris during the U.S. presidential elections. Did internal party dynamics and power struggles influence Harris’s campaign? What does this mean for the Democratic Party’s future? Stay tuned for exclusive insights on this explosive revelation! #KamalaHarris #BarackObama #KamalaHarrisNews #ObamaEndorsesKamala #ObamaKamalaHarris #KamalaHarrisSpeech #ObamaOnKamalaHarris #KamalaHarrisCampaign #ObamaAndKamala #MichelleObamaKamalaHarris #KamalaHarris2025 #KamalaHarrisEndorsement #ObamaSpeech #KamalaVsMichelleObama #KamalaHarrisForPresiden Also Read Barack Obama Worked Against Kamala Harris After Biden Dropped Out From US Presidential Race, New Book Claims :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/barack-obama-worked-against-kamala-harris-after-biden-dropped-out-from-us-presidential-race-new-boo-4112491.html?ref=DMDesc Before Jennifer Aniston, Obama Was Linked to THIS Woman—Here's What Happened :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/before-jennifer-aniston-obama-was-linked-to-this-woman-heres-what-happened-011-4051561.html?ref=DMDesc Are Barack Obama And Jennifer Aniston Dating? Leaked Message Sparks Rumours :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/are-barack-obama-and-jennifer-aniston-dating-leaked-message-sparks-rumours-4051551.html?ref=DMDesc

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:21Published
Trump’s Middle East Dream Crumbles: Saudi,UAE,Qatar Refuse to Be Launchpads for US Attacks on Iran [Video]

Trump’s Middle East Dream Crumbles: Saudi,UAE,Qatar Refuse to Be Launchpads for US Attacks on Iran

Trump's vision for a dominant Middle East strategy is unraveling as key Gulf allies—Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Qatar—reject being used as staging grounds for potential U.S. strikes on Iran. With regional tensions soaring, Washington faces a major setback in its plans to counter Tehran. As the Biden administration scrambles for alternatives, the refusal signals a shifting power dynamic in the Middle East. #GulfStates #USMilitary #IranTensions #SaudiArabia #TrumpVisit #MiddleEastConflict #YemenAirstrikes #USWarplanes #PersianGulf #DiegoGarcia #IranStrategy #MaxPressureCampaign #GulfRebellion #USIranRelations #SaudiUAEQatar #MiddleEastPolitics #MilitaryBases #USForeignPolicy #HouthiThreats #IranNuclear #TrumpStrategy #USArmsSales #SaudiUAE #GulfWar #IranTensionsRise #MiddleEastPeace Also Read Pentagon Considers Reducing Troops at Guantánamo Bay Amid Lack of Detainees :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/pentagon-reviews-troop-cuts-guantanamo-bay-011-4099627.html?ref=DMDesc Trump Calls For Permanent Ban On Sex Change, Declares War Against ‘Wokeness’ :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/trump-calls-for-permanent-ban-on-sex-change-declares-war-against-wokeness-4087045.html?ref=DMDesc US Military Launches Airstrikes Targeting Islamic State Operatives in Somalia :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/us-military-airstrikes-islamic-state-somalia-011-4060011.html?ref=DMDesc

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:13Published
NYT Report Exposes: Biden’s Covert Ukraine War Strategy |Pentagon’s Secret Role in Strikes on Russia [Video]

NYT Report Exposes: Biden’s Covert Ukraine War Strategy |Pentagon’s Secret Role in Strikes on Russia

A bombshell NYT report exposes Biden’s covert Ukraine war strategy, revealing how the Pentagon played a secret role in planning strikes on Russian targets. The investigation details Washington’s deep intelligence involvement, showing how US officials helped coordinate Ukraine’s military operations. What are the consequences with Biden’s hidden war tactics now under scrutiny? Is this fueling further escalation? Watch now for the full story! #NYTReport #Biden #UkraineWar #Pentagon #MilitaryIntel ~HT.97~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:23Published
Biden’s USAID Era Ends: Trump & Rubio Finally Shut Down Foreign Aid—What It Means for US & the World [Video]

Biden’s USAID Era Ends: Trump & Rubio Finally Shut Down Foreign Aid—What It Means for US & the World

USAID dismantling plan confirmed! President Trump’s USAID shutdown move gains momentum as Secretary of State Marco Rubio announces the official reorganization. The Trump-supported USAID dismantling plan aims to cut costs and streamline foreign aid programs. As part of this USAID shutdown, non-essential positions will be eliminated by July 2025. Essential programs will shift to the State Department under new reforms. Stay updated on the USAID closure timeline and Trump’s government efficiency drive. #USAIDShutdown #TrumpReforms #MarcoRubio #ForeignAidCuts #StateDepartment ~ED.102~HT.336~GR.121~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:30Published
Biden-Appointed Judge Defies DoD & Sparks Legal Battle, Blocks Trump’s Transgender Military Ban [Video]

Biden-Appointed Judge Defies DoD & Sparks Legal Battle, Blocks Trump’s Transgender Military Ban

A federal judge has denied the Trump administration’s efforts to ban transgender individuals from joining the military, setting off a major legal showdown. U.S. District Judge Ana Reyes, a Biden appointee, ruled against the Department of Defense’s motion, preventing the policy from going into effect. The Department of Justice has already filed an appeal, escalating tensions over military policies and transgender rights. Will the Supreme Court weigh in next? Stay tuned for the full breakdown! #Trump #Biden #TransgenderRights #MilitaryBan #USPolitics #LGBTQ #AnaReyes #BreakingNews #SCOTUS #DepartmentOfDefense

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:27Published

Egypt Egypt Country in Northeast Africa and Southwest Asia

Caged Tiger Mauls Circus Worker in Egypt, on Terrifying Video

A tiger mauled a circus performer in Egypt, nearly ripping off the man's arm ... and, it was all caught on shocking video. The wild scene went down earlier this..
TMZ.com
Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Proposal: Netanyahu’s Counter-Proposal Derail Path to Peace and Prolong War [Video]

Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Proposal: Netanyahu’s Counter-Proposal Derail Path to Peace and Prolong War

Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Proposal: Netanyahu’s Counter-Proposal Derail Path to Peace and Prolong War Hamas has approved a new Gaza ceasefire proposal from Egypt and Qatar, urging Israel to back the deal. However, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office has submitted a counter-proposal, raising concerns about whether a truce will be reached. With Israel’s ongoing military campaign and Hamas declaring its weapons a "red line," will this be a step toward peace or another deadlock in the conflict? #Hamas #Israel #Gaza #Ceasefire #TruceTalks #BenjaminNetanyahu #MiddleEast #Palestine #WarNews #BreakingNews #IsraelHamasConflict #HostageCrisis #Netanyahu #WorldNews ~PR.274~HT.408~ED.346~GR.125~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:10Published
At least six dead after tourist submarine sinks in Egypt's Red Sea [Video]

At least six dead after tourist submarine sinks in Egypt's Red Sea

At least six dead after tourist submarine sinks in Egypt's Red Sea The vessel went down on Thursday after setting off from the harbour in the tourist promenade area in the coastal city of Hurghada. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/03/27/at-least-six-dead-after-tourist-submarine-sinks-in-egypts-red-sea Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 00:50Published

Six dead and dozens rescued after tourist submarine sinks off Egypt

At least six people have died and dozens of others have been rescued after a tourist submarine sank in the Red Sea off the coast of Egypt.
Sky News

Related news from verified sources

Biden says US won't supply weapons for Israel to attack Rafah, in warning to ally

President Joe Biden said Wednesday that he would not supply offensive weapons that Israel could use...
IndiaTimes - Published

Explainer: Why US is stopping some bomb shipments to Israel

President Joe Biden said Wednesday that he would not supply offensive weapons that Israel could use...
IndiaTimes - Published


Related videos from verified sources

Where does the US government draw the line? | DW News [Video]

Where does the US government draw the line? | DW News

The White House has condemned the loss of life of dozens of civilians as a result of an Israeli airstrike in Rafah at the weekend. But Washington says it does not believe Israel's offensive in..

Credit: Rumble     Duration: 06:42Published
Unreported 98: Blinken's 4th Ukraine Trip, Biden Continues Arms Plans, and more [Video]

Unreported 98: Blinken's 4th Ukraine Trip, Biden Continues Arms Plans, and more

Secretary of State Anthony Blinken visits Ukraine a fourth time, promising the US's continued support as a Russian offensive begins in Kharkiv. Biden alerts Congressional Committees that he..

Credit: RumblePublished
Labour expresses concern over Rafah offensive and UK arms [Video]

Labour expresses concern over Rafah offensive and UK arms

Labour's Jonathan Ashworth has voiced his concern over a planned Israeli offensive on Rafah and has called for UK to suspend weapons sales to the country to ensure they are not used on Rafah. Report..

Credit: ODN     Duration: 00:45Published