A new wave of Israeli airstrikes has left at least 77 Palestinians dead, making it the deadliest day since the ceasefire collapsed two weeks ago. Among the targets was a UN-run medical facility in the Jabalia refugee camp, where 22 people, including children and police officers, were killed. As the bombardment intensifies in Khan Yunis, Rafah, and Nuseirat, the world watches in horror. With mounting international condemnation and calls for a ceasefire, will Israel’s relentless assault on Gaza continue unchecked?
#GazaUnderAttack #IsraelPalestine #CeasefireNow #BreakingNews #GazaCrisis #UNRWA #HumanRights #MiddleEastCrisis #StopTheWar #IsraelStrikes #SaveGaza #Palestine
~HT.178~PR.274~GR.124~
Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders
UNRWA chief Philippe Lazzarini said 140,000 people are impacted by the Israeli military's latest displacement orders, which indicate it could soon launch another major ground operation in Gaza's southernmost city.
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/04/01/thousands-flee-gazas-rafah-after-israel-issues-new-evacuation-orders
Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 01:15Published
Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue
The IDF says it has expanded its ground offensive in the southern Gaza Strip, with troops advancing deeper into Rafah as they look to expand a buffer zone along the borders of the enclave.
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/03/30/israel-expands-ground-operations-in-gaza-as-ceasefire-efforts-continue
Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 01:10Published
Israel has launched a massive wave of airstrikes across Gaza, killing over 100 people and shattering a fragile ceasefire that had been in place since January. The attacks targeted Gaza City, Deir al-Balah, Khan Younis, and Rafah, marking the most intense bombardment in months. Palestinian officials report heavy civilian casualties, with children among the dead, as panic spreads among the displaced population.
#Israel #Gaza #Palestine #Airstrikes #BreakingNews #MiddleEast #War #Trump #Ceasefire #Geopolitics #Conflict #USPolitics
~PR.274~ED.346~GR.122~HT.96~
Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies
Aid continues to enter Gaza but many Palestinians struggle to access supplies. The ceasefire between Israel and Hamas may end on Saturday, with no clear next steps.
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/02/25/aid-enters-gaza-through-rafah-as-palestinians-struggle-to-access-supplies
Let the pictures do the talking: subscribe to No Comment
No Comment is brought to you by euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe.
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 01:00Published
Israeli troops have moved into an area of northern Gaza to expand what they refer to as a "security zone" around the enclave, the military said today. Sky News
At least 100 Palestinians killed in Israeli airstrikes across Gaza
An airstrike on a school in northern Gaza kills dozens of sheltering civilians as Israel ramps up its offensive on the enclave.
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/04/04/at-least-100-palestinians-killed-in-israeli-airstrikes-across-gaza
Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 01:45Published
Fresh U.S. airstrikes have rocked northern Yemen, striking military sites and vital infrastructure in Sa’ada, Kitaf wa al-Boqe’e, and other regions. CENTCOM confirmed the April 4 offensive, while Yemen’s SABA News reports civilian areas were hit. Over 60 Yemenis have been killed in 18 days as tensions soar. Houthis retaliated minutes after April 3 strikes, downing the 17th U.S. MQ-9 Reaper drone. President Trump vows further action. Resistance forces promise ongoing attacks until Israel halts its Gaza offensive. The Middle East teeters on the brink of all-out war.
#Yemen #USAirstrikes #MiddleEastConflict #Saada #CENTCOM #HouthiResistance #GazaWar #BreakingNews #RedSeaCrisis
#DroneStrike #TrumpNews #GlobalCrisis #WarUpdates #ResistanceNews #YemenStrikes #EilatPort #IranBackedForces #MilitaryTensions
#SABA #HouthisRetaliate
A pre-dawn Israeli drone strike in Sidon, Lebanon, has killed senior Hamas commander Hassan Farhat and his two children, marking a major escalation. The strike, targeting a residential apartment near Dalla’a Hospital, caused massive destruction and civilian casualties. It is the second such strike since the ceasefire, with Lebanon accusing Israel of repeated violations. The fourth floor of the building was leveled, leaving surrounding structures and vehicles severely damaged. Firefighters and locals recovered three bodies. Outrage grows across Lebanon as Israeli attacks on southern regions continue unabated.
#Israel #Lebanon #SidonStrike #Hamas #DroneStrike #MiddleEastConflict #Gaza #CeasefireViolation #BreakingNews #Sidon #IDF #HassanFarhat #SouthLebanon #Hezbollah #WarCrimes #CiviliansKilled #Airstrike #AlMayadeen #AlJazeera #Beirut
~ED.346~HT.336~GR.124~
Israel Defense Forces (IDF) reported a precision strike in Jabalia targeting a Hamas command and control center. Four individuals were killed, including Shadi Diab Abd Al-Hamid Falouji, reportedly involved in the October 7 attack on Israel. One individual also took part in the hostage release ceremony of Agam Berger. The IDF stated that multiple precautionary steps were taken to avoid civilian casualties, using aerial surveillance and real-time intelligence before the strike. The targeted site was described as a central meeting hub for Hamas operatives in northern Gaza.
#Israel #Gaza #Jabalia #IDF #Hamas #MiddleEast #Strike #BreakingNews #IsraelDefenseForces #SecurityUpdate #AgamBerger #HostageCrisis #SurveillanceStrike #Intelligence #PrecisionStrike #ConflictZone #GazaUpdate #NewsAlert #IsraelGazaConflict
Also Read
Israel Defence Chief Resigns Over October 7 Hamas Attack, Accepts 'Security Failures' :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/israel-defence-chief-resigns-over-october-7-hamas-attack-accepts-security-failures-4049175.html?ref=DMDesc
IDF Releases Pics Of Female Fighter Pilots Before Their Departure For Iran Mission :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/idf-releases-pics-of-female-fighter-pilots-before-their-departure-for-iran-mission-3971563.html?ref=DMDesc
IDF Takes Out Hezbollah Commanders, Confirms Safieddine And Hazima In Major Strike :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/idf-takes-out-hezbollah-commanders-confirms-safieddine-and-hazima-in-major-strike-3967681.html?ref=DMDesc
~ED.194~HT.336~GR.124~
The Middle East edges closer to World War 3 as Israel launches deadly airstrikes on Syria and the U.S. reportedly kills over 60 people in Yemen. Tensions in the region have reached a boiling point, raising fears of widespread conflict and international fallout. Will global powers intervene—or escalate the chaos?
#MiddleEastWar #WorldWar3 #IsraelSyria #USYemenStrike #BreakingNews
~HT.318~GR.124~ED.346~
Viktor Orbán and Benjamin Netanyahu discussed further defence cooperation between Hungary and Israel
Hours after the Israeli prime minister arrived in Budapest, the Hungarian government announced its decision to leave the International Criminal Court (ICC).
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/04/04/viktor-orban-and-benjamin-netanyahu-discussed-further-defence-cooperation-between-hungary-
Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 01:57Published
A shocking new leak from the SignalGate scandal reveals that former President Donald Trump may have had prior knowledge of Houthi plans to attack Israel. The leaked US war chat has sent shockwaves across Israel, with officials expressing outrage over the exposed intelligence. Did the Trump administration fail to act? What does this mean for US-Israel relations?
#Trump #Israel #Houthis #WarChatLeak #SignalGate #USPolitics
Also Read
Trump Visits Kennedy Center to Shape the Future of National Arts and Culture :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/trump-visit-kennedy-center-arts-institution-011-4097567.html?ref=DMDesc
Canada's Prime Minister Mark Carney Engages with European Allies Amid Trump's Economic Threats :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/canada-carney-meets-european-allies-trump-targets-sovereignty-economy-011-4097563.html?ref=DMDesc
Trump Visits Kennedy Center to Influence National Arts Institution Amid Controversy :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/trump-visits-kennedy-center-national-arts-institution-011-4097561.html?ref=DMDesc
~HT.336~GR.121~
'Vicious Netanyahu' | Massive Anti-Netanyahu Protests in Israel. Massive protests have erupted in Israel as citizens express outrage over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's decision to launch devastating airstrikes on Gaza. The deadly strikes, which have resulted in the deaths of over 400 Palestinians and left more than 500 injured, have sparked widespread condemnation both domestically and internationally. The air raids, carried out after ceasefire talks with Hamas stalled, have ignited public fury, with many Israelis calling Netanyahu’s actions “vicious” and demanding an immediate change in leadership. Meanwhile, families of hostages held by Hamas have warned that the escalation in violence jeopardizes their loved ones' lives, further intensifying the crisis. The Israeli government's military actions are seen as a signal of the ongoing conflict’s potential for further escalation, as protests continue to grow.
#Netanyahu #IsraelProtests #GazaUnderAttack #IsraelPalestineConflict #FreePalestine #IsraelNews #NetanyahuResign #GazaCrisis #MiddleEastConflict #ProtestsInIsrael #BreakingNews #IsraelStrikes #HumanRights #WarOnGaza #CeasefireNow
Also Read
Explainer: How Israel’s Growing Entry Restrictions Are Blocking Doctors and Aid Workers from Gaza :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/explainer-how-israels-growing-entry-restrictions-are-blocking-doctors-and-aid-workers-from-gaza-4096773.html?ref=DMDesc
Israel Halts Supply Entry To Gaza, Warns Of Further Action If Hamas Rejects Ceasefire Deal :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/israel-halts-supply-entry-to-gaza-warns-of-further-action-if-hamas-rejects-ceasefire-deal-4084551.html?ref=DMDesc
Israel: Speeding Vehicle Rams Pedestrians, Injures Several In 'Suspected Terror Attack' In Haifa :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/israel-speeding-vehicle-rams-pedestrians-injures-several-in-suspected-terror-attack-in-haifa-4082487.html?ref=DMDesc
~HT.178~PR.152~
"We made this film, Palestinians and Israelis, because together our voices are stronger," Israeli journalist and director Yuval Abraham says as he accepts, along with Palestinian reporter and director Basel Adra, the Oscar for Best Documentary Feature for their film "No Other Land" on the Israeli occupation of Palestine. "We call on the world to take serious actions to stop the injustice and to stop the ethnic cleansing of Palestinian people," Adra urges. "It's not too late for life, for the living," Abraham adds before concluding his speech.
#Oscars2025 #NoOtherLand #IsraelPalestine #GazaCrisis #OscarWinner #Documentary #HumanRights #FreePalestine #StopTheViolence #FilmForChange #JusticeForPalestine #EndOccupation #PeaceNow
Palestinian prisoners burn and destroy shirts featuring the Star of David after being forced to wear them by Israeli authorities. Hamas slams the move as “racist” and a “blatant violation of humanitarian norms.” Watch the dramatic footage from the West Bank and Gaza.
#IsraelHostages #HamasHostageRelease #IsraelHamasWar #HostagesReleased #IsraelGazaCeasefire #HamasCeasefireDeal #IsraelHamasNegotiations #GazaConflict #IsraelHamasHostageDeal #FreeTheHostages #MiddleEastCrisis #PalestinianPrisoners #CeasefireTalks #HostageReleaseLive #BreakingNews
~PR.152~ED.102~HT.336~GR.124~
Police officers and staff are being urged to share their views in the Angiolini Inquiry into Sarah Everard’s murder by ex-officer Wayne Couzens. A new survey follows last year’s report, which found Couzens should never have been hired. Former Metropolitan Police Officer Parm Sandhu criticised the lack of action, saying: “We’re building shelves of reports with little activity… Instead of reports, just do something about it.” Report by Covellm. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn
MSP Jamie Greene has defected to the Scottish Liberal Democrats, just a day after dramatically quitting the Tories. The West Scotland MSP was unveiled as a Lib Dem at the party’s spring conference in Inverness. He had left the Scottish Conservatives on Thursday, writing a stinging letter to party leader Russell Findlay which accused his former party of having a “Reform-lite agenda”. Report by Covellm. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn
A mother who suffocated her newborn baby and left his body in woodland 25 years ago has been given a suspended prison sentence. Joanne Sharkey, 55, admitted responsibility over the death of the baby boy, who was named Callum by police investigating his death in 1998. Today, at Liverpool Crown Court, she was given a two-year prison sentence for manslaughter, suspended for two years. Report by Blairm. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn
A mother who suffocated her newborn baby and left his body in woodland only to be arrested 25 years later has been given a suspended prison sentence after admitting manslaughter by reason of diminished responsibility. Outside court, Detective Inspector Hannah Friend, from Cheshire Police, said: “The case of Baby Callum has stayed with the local community for 27 years; he has never been forgotten, and his memory has lived on in the area ever since." Report by Covellm. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn
Outside court, Livia Tossici-Bolt called her conviction for breaching a buffer zone a “dark day for freedom,” insisting she hadn’t protested or harassed anyone but only offered consensual conversation. She warned that the case posed a serious threat to free speech in the UK, claiming it had global implications for freedom of expression. Report by Covellm. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn