More than 100 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli airstrikes targeting Gaza, including 27 sheltering at a school, according to the Hamas-run health.. Sky News
Hungary will withdraw itself from the International Criminal Court (ICC), an official said, as Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu visited the country in spite of a.. Sky News
A new wave of Israeli airstrikes has left at least 77 Palestinians dead, making it the deadliest day since the ceasefire collapsed two weeks ago. Among the targets was a UN-run medical facility in the Jabalia refugee camp, where 22 people, including children and police officers, were killed. As the bombardment intensifies in Khan Yunis, Rafah, and Nuseirat, the world watches in horror. With mounting international condemnation and calls for a ceasefire, will Israel’s relentless assault on Gaza continue unchecked?
#GazaUnderAttack #IsraelPalestine #CeasefireNow #BreakingNews #GazaCrisis #UNRWA #HumanRights #MiddleEastCrisis #StopTheWar #IsraelStrikes #SaveGaza #Palestine
~HT.178~PR.274~GR.124~
Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders
UNRWA chief Philippe Lazzarini said 140,000 people are impacted by the Israeli military's latest displacement orders, which indicate it could soon launch another major ground operation in Gaza's southernmost city.
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/04/01/thousands-flee-gazas-rafah-after-israel-issues-new-evacuation-orders
Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 01:15Published
Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue
The IDF says it has expanded its ground offensive in the southern Gaza Strip, with troops advancing deeper into Rafah as they look to expand a buffer zone along the borders of the enclave.
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/03/30/israel-expands-ground-operations-in-gaza-as-ceasefire-efforts-continue
Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 01:10Published
Israel has launched a massive wave of airstrikes across Gaza, killing over 100 people and shattering a fragile ceasefire that had been in place since January. The attacks targeted Gaza City, Deir al-Balah, Khan Younis, and Rafah, marking the most intense bombardment in months. Palestinian officials report heavy civilian casualties, with children among the dead, as panic spreads among the displaced population.
#Israel #Gaza #Palestine #Airstrikes #BreakingNews #MiddleEast #War #Trump #Ceasefire #Geopolitics #Conflict #USPolitics
~PR.274~ED.346~GR.122~HT.96~
Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies
Aid continues to enter Gaza but many Palestinians struggle to access supplies. The ceasefire between Israel and Hamas may end on Saturday, with no clear next steps.
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/02/25/aid-enters-gaza-through-rafah-as-palestinians-struggle-to-access-supplies
Let the pictures do the talking: subscribe to No Comment
No Comment is brought to you by euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe.
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 01:00Published
At least 50 people killed in overnight Israeli air strikes across Gaza, hospital officials say
Israel has vowed to escalate the nearly 18-month war with Hamas until the militant group returns dozens of remaining hostages, disarms and leaves the territory.
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/04/03/at-least-50-people-killed-in-overnight-israeli-air-strikes-across-gaza-hospital-officials-
Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 01:15Published
Hungary has made a bold move by openly defying the International Criminal Court (ICC) arrest warrant for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. As Netanyahu received a grand welcome with full military honors in Budapest, Hungary announced its decision to begin withdrawing from the ICC. This comes as the ICC accuses Netanyahu of war crimes related to the Gaza conflict. Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, a close ally of Netanyahu, has condemned the ICC’s actions, calling them politically motivated. With this controversial decision, Hungary becomes the first European Union nation to abandon the ICC, sparking outrage and diplomatic tensions worldwide. Is this a turning point in global geopolitics? Watch for the full story!
#Hungary #Israel #Netanyahu #ICC #ViktorOrban #WarCrimes #Gaza #MiddleEast #Politics #BreakingNews #InternationalRelations #WorldNews
Also Read
article testing new :: https://www.oneindia.com/temp/article-testing-new-4058241.html?ref=DMDesc
test plugins :: https://www.oneindia.com/temp/test-plugins-4044991.html?ref=DMDesc
Donald Trump Claims Google Censors News About Him; Google Denies :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/trump-accuses-google-of-censoring-news-011-3896863.html?ref=DMDesc
Families continue to stream out of Rafah in search of safer areas elsewhere in Gaza with the UN estimating around 900,000 people have fled the city since the start of Israel’s 'limited' military..
Credit: euronews (in English) Duration: 02:07Published
The White House has condemned the loss of life of dozens of civilians as a result of an Israeli airstrike in Rafah at the weekend. But Washington says it does not believe Israel's offensive in..
In a tragic escalation of violence, two Israeli soldiers were killed in a car-ramming attack near the city of Nablus in the occupied West Bank, the Israeli army reported early Thursday. The attack..