India  

International Court of Justice orders Israel to halt Rafah offensive

Sky News Friday, 24 May 2024
The International Court of Justice (ICJ) has ordered Israel to stop its military offensive in the southern Gaza city of Rafah.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Video Credit: euronews (in English) - Published
News video: International Court of Justice rules Israel should cease Rafah offensive

International Court of Justice rules Israel should cease Rafah offensive 01:01

The ICJ — whose rulings are legally binding although lack means of direct enforcement — also ordered Israel to open the Rafah border crossing for humanitarian aid.

You Might Like


💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Rafah Rafah Palestinian city in southern Gaza Strip

Israeli Airstrike Kill 77+ in Gaza-UN Clinic Hit, Children Among Dead| Deadliest Day Since Ceasefire [Video]

Israeli Airstrike Kill 77+ in Gaza-UN Clinic Hit, Children Among Dead| Deadliest Day Since Ceasefire

A new wave of Israeli airstrikes has left at least 77 Palestinians dead, making it the deadliest day since the ceasefire collapsed two weeks ago. Among the targets was a UN-run medical facility in the Jabalia refugee camp, where 22 people, including children and police officers, were killed. As the bombardment intensifies in Khan Yunis, Rafah, and Nuseirat, the world watches in horror. With mounting international condemnation and calls for a ceasefire, will Israel’s relentless assault on Gaza continue unchecked? #GazaUnderAttack #IsraelPalestine #CeasefireNow #BreakingNews #GazaCrisis #UNRWA #HumanRights #MiddleEastCrisis #StopTheWar #IsraelStrikes #SaveGaza #Palestine ~HT.178~PR.274~GR.124~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:42Published
Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders [Video]

Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders

Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders UNRWA chief Philippe Lazzarini said 140,000 people are impacted by the Israeli military's latest displacement orders, which indicate it could soon launch another major ground operation in Gaza's southernmost city. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/04/01/thousands-flee-gazas-rafah-after-israel-issues-new-evacuation-orders Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:15Published
Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue [Video]

Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue

Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue The IDF says it has expanded its ground offensive in the southern Gaza Strip, with troops advancing deeper into Rafah as they look to expand a buffer zone along the borders of the enclave. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/03/30/israel-expands-ground-operations-in-gaza-as-ceasefire-efforts-continue Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:10Published
Israel's Deadly Airstrikes on Gaza Kill 100+ | Civilians in Panic – Did U.S. Approve Another Wave? [Video]

Israel's Deadly Airstrikes on Gaza Kill 100+ | Civilians in Panic – Did U.S. Approve Another Wave?

Israel has launched a massive wave of airstrikes across Gaza, killing over 100 people and shattering a fragile ceasefire that had been in place since January. The attacks targeted Gaza City, Deir al-Balah, Khan Younis, and Rafah, marking the most intense bombardment in months. Palestinian officials report heavy civilian casualties, with children among the dead, as panic spreads among the displaced population. #Israel #Gaza #Palestine #Airstrikes #BreakingNews #MiddleEast #War #Trump #Ceasefire #Geopolitics #Conflict #USPolitics ~PR.274~ED.346~GR.122~HT.96~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:05Published
Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies [Video]

Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies

Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies Aid continues to enter Gaza but many Palestinians struggle to access supplies. The ceasefire between Israel and Hamas may end on Saturday, with no clear next steps. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/02/25/aid-enters-gaza-through-rafah-as-palestinians-struggle-to-access-supplies Let the pictures do the talking: subscribe to No Comment No Comment is brought to you by euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe.

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:00Published

Israel Israel Country in West Asia

Israeli airstrike kills at least 27 at Gaza school, says Hamas-run health ministry

More than 100 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli airstrikes targeting Gaza, including 27 sheltering at a school, according to the Hamas-run health..
Sky News

'Deliberate policy of withholding aid' in Gaza, says UN aid chief

A United Nations aid chief is demanding answers from Israel after a deadly attack which killed 15 medical staff in southern Gaza.
Sky News

Hungary says it will withdraw from ICC as Netanyahu arrives on its soil despite arrest warrant

Hungary will withdraw itself from the International Criminal Court (ICC), an official said, as Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu visited the country in spite of a..
Sky News

Gaza City Gaza City Ancient Levantine metropolis and modern city in Palestine

At least 50 people killed in overnight Israeli air strikes across Gaza, hospital officials say [Video]

At least 50 people killed in overnight Israeli air strikes across Gaza, hospital officials say

At least 50 people killed in overnight Israeli air strikes across Gaza, hospital officials say Israel has vowed to escalate the nearly 18-month war with Hamas until the militant group returns dozens of remaining hostages, disarms and leaves the territory. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/04/03/at-least-50-people-killed-in-overnight-israeli-air-strikes-across-gaza-hospital-officials- Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:15Published
Orban Defies ICC Arrest Warrant, Welcomes Netanyahu with Full Military Honours in Hungary [Video]

Orban Defies ICC Arrest Warrant, Welcomes Netanyahu with Full Military Honours in Hungary

Hungary has made a bold move by openly defying the International Criminal Court (ICC) arrest warrant for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. As Netanyahu received a grand welcome with full military honors in Budapest, Hungary announced its decision to begin withdrawing from the ICC. This comes as the ICC accuses Netanyahu of war crimes related to the Gaza conflict. Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, a close ally of Netanyahu, has condemned the ICC’s actions, calling them politically motivated. With this controversial decision, Hungary becomes the first European Union nation to abandon the ICC, sparking outrage and diplomatic tensions worldwide. Is this a turning point in global geopolitics? Watch for the full story! #Hungary #Israel #Netanyahu #ICC #ViktorOrban #WarCrimes #Gaza #MiddleEast #Politics #BreakingNews #InternationalRelations #WorldNews Also Read article testing new :: https://www.oneindia.com/temp/article-testing-new-4058241.html?ref=DMDesc test plugins :: https://www.oneindia.com/temp/test-plugins-4044991.html?ref=DMDesc Donald Trump Claims Google Censors News About Him; Google Denies :: https://www.oneindia.com/international/trump-accuses-google-of-censoring-news-011-3896863.html?ref=DMDesc

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:42Published

Related videos from verified sources

Israel confirms its forces are expanding their offensive in the Gaza city of Rafah [Video]

Israel confirms its forces are expanding their offensive in the Gaza city of Rafah

The Israeli military has confirmed that its forces are operating in central parts of Rafah and will be expanding their offensive.

Credit: euronews (in English)     Duration: 01:06Published
‘All Eyes on Rafah’: Israeli Tanks Storms into Central Rafah Despite Global Outrage Over Bombing [Video]

‘All Eyes on Rafah’: Israeli Tanks Storms into Central Rafah Despite Global Outrage Over Bombing

Tensions rise in Rafah as Israel's offensive continues amidst international condemnation. Tanks advance into the city center as three European countries recognize Palestine, prompting Israeli backlash...

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:19Published
Indian Judge Dalveer Bhandari's Key Role in ICJ Ruling Against Israel | Oneindia News [Video]

Indian Judge Dalveer Bhandari's Key Role in ICJ Ruling Against Israel | Oneindia News

Discover the crucial role played by Judge Dalveer Bhandari in the recent International Court of Justice ruling against Israel's military operations in Rafah. Judge Bhandari, an esteemed jurist with a..

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:06Published