India  

How Israel launched its Rafah offensive and seized key border crossing

Sky News Tuesday, 7 May 2024
After more than six months of war and displacement, half the population of the Gaza Strip is thought to be sheltering in Rafah, Gaza's southernmost city.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Video Credit: euronews (in English) - Published
News video: US to stop some arms sales to Israel if Rafah offensive goes ahead, says Biden

US to stop some arms sales to Israel if Rafah offensive goes ahead, says Biden 01:43

Israel launched a ‘limited’ military operation into Rafah on Tuesday, seizing the crucial border crossing with Egypt.

You Might Like


💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Rafah Rafah Palestinian city in southern Gaza Strip

Israeli Airstrike Kill 77+ in Gaza-UN Clinic Hit, Children Among Dead| Deadliest Day Since Ceasefire [Video]

Israeli Airstrike Kill 77+ in Gaza-UN Clinic Hit, Children Among Dead| Deadliest Day Since Ceasefire

A new wave of Israeli airstrikes has left at least 77 Palestinians dead, making it the deadliest day since the ceasefire collapsed two weeks ago. Among the targets was a UN-run medical facility in the Jabalia refugee camp, where 22 people, including children and police officers, were killed. As the bombardment intensifies in Khan Yunis, Rafah, and Nuseirat, the world watches in horror. With mounting international condemnation and calls for a ceasefire, will Israel’s relentless assault on Gaza continue unchecked? #GazaUnderAttack #IsraelPalestine #CeasefireNow #BreakingNews #GazaCrisis #UNRWA #HumanRights #MiddleEastCrisis #StopTheWar #IsraelStrikes #SaveGaza #Palestine ~HT.178~PR.274~GR.124~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:42Published
Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders [Video]

Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders

Thousands flee Gaza's Rafah after Israel issues new evacuation orders UNRWA chief Philippe Lazzarini said 140,000 people are impacted by the Israeli military's latest displacement orders, which indicate it could soon launch another major ground operation in Gaza's southernmost city. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/04/01/thousands-flee-gazas-rafah-after-israel-issues-new-evacuation-orders Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:15Published
Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue [Video]

Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue

Israel expands ground operations in Gaza as ceasefire efforts continue The IDF says it has expanded its ground offensive in the southern Gaza Strip, with troops advancing deeper into Rafah as they look to expand a buffer zone along the borders of the enclave. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/03/30/israel-expands-ground-operations-in-gaza-as-ceasefire-efforts-continue Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:10Published
Israel's Deadly Airstrikes on Gaza Kill 100+ | Civilians in Panic – Did U.S. Approve Another Wave? [Video]

Israel's Deadly Airstrikes on Gaza Kill 100+ | Civilians in Panic – Did U.S. Approve Another Wave?

Israel has launched a massive wave of airstrikes across Gaza, killing over 100 people and shattering a fragile ceasefire that had been in place since January. The attacks targeted Gaza City, Deir al-Balah, Khan Younis, and Rafah, marking the most intense bombardment in months. Palestinian officials report heavy civilian casualties, with children among the dead, as panic spreads among the displaced population. #Israel #Gaza #Palestine #Airstrikes #BreakingNews #MiddleEast #War #Trump #Ceasefire #Geopolitics #Conflict #USPolitics ~PR.274~ED.346~GR.122~HT.96~

Credit: Oneindia    Duration: 03:05Published
Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies [Video]

Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies

Aid enters Gaza through Rafah as Palestinians struggle to access supplies Aid continues to enter Gaza but many Palestinians struggle to access supplies. The ceasefire between Israel and Hamas may end on Saturday, with no clear next steps. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/02/25/aid-enters-gaza-through-rafah-as-palestinians-struggle-to-access-supplies Let the pictures do the talking: subscribe to No Comment No Comment is brought to you by euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe.

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:00Published

Israel Israel Country in West Asia

Israeli airstrike kills at least 27 at Gaza school, says Hamas-run health ministry

More than 100 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli airstrikes targeting Gaza, including 27 sheltering at a school, according to the Hamas-run health..
Sky News

'Deliberate policy of withholding aid' in Gaza, says UN aid chief

A United Nations aid chief is demanding answers from Israel after a deadly attack which killed 15 medical staff in southern Gaza.
Sky News

Hungary says it will withdraw from ICC as Netanyahu arrives on its soil despite arrest warrant

Hungary will withdraw itself from the International Criminal Court (ICC), an official said, as Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu visited the country in spite of a..
Sky News

Gaza Strip Gaza Strip Autonomous territory in the Middle East

IDF military operation in Gaza expanding to seize 'large areas', defence minister says [Video]

IDF military operation in Gaza expanding to seize 'large areas', defence minister says

IDF military operation in Gaza expanding to seize 'large areas', defence minister says The Israeli government has long maintained a buffer zone just inside Gaza running parallel to its security fence, which has expanded since the war began in 2023. READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2025/04/02/idf-military-operation-in-gaza-expanding-to-seize-large-areas-defence-minister-says Subscribe to our channel. Euronews is available on Dailymotion in 12 languages

Credit: euronews (in English)    Duration: 01:10Published

Israel announces military operation expanding in Gaza to seize 'large areas'

Israel is beginning a major expansion of its military operation in Gaza and will seize large areas of the territory, the country's defence minister said.
Sky News

Related videos from verified sources

Israel confirms its forces are expanding their offensive in the Gaza city of Rafah [Video]

Israel confirms its forces are expanding their offensive in the Gaza city of Rafah

The Israeli military has confirmed that its forces are operating in central parts of Rafah and will be expanding their offensive.

Credit: euronews (in English)     Duration: 01:06Published
Hamas Retaliates To Israeli Offensive, Booby Traps, Kills 3 IDF Soldiers In Fresh Assault In Gaza [Video]

Hamas Retaliates To Israeli Offensive, Booby Traps, Kills 3 IDF Soldiers In Fresh Assault In Gaza

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) announced on Wednesday the deaths of three soldiers during fighting in Gaza the previous day, as major military operations continued in Rafah in the southern Strip and..

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:01Published
‘All Eyes on Rafah’: Israeli Tanks Storms into Central Rafah Despite Global Outrage Over Bombing [Video]

‘All Eyes on Rafah’: Israeli Tanks Storms into Central Rafah Despite Global Outrage Over Bombing

Tensions rise in Rafah as Israel's offensive continues amidst international condemnation. Tanks advance into the city center as three European countries recognize Palestine, prompting Israeli backlash...

Credit: Oneindia     Duration: 03:19Published

Related news from verified sources

Turkey condemns Israel's actions in Gaza, seeks Justice at ICJ

Turkey's Foreign Minister, Hakan Fidan, announced Turkey's official intervention in South Africa's genocide case against Israel at ICJ, condemning Israel's Gaza...
IndiaTimes Also reported by •DNA

SRK , Deepika and Ranveer added to the 'Blockout 2024 List'

The Blockout 2024 list, which targets celebrities who have remained silent on the Israel-Gaza conflict, has expanded. Recently, Alia Bhatt, Priyanka Chopra, and...
IndiaTimes

Israeli military seizes Rafah border crossing, steps up attacks in southern Gaza

Israeli military seizes Rafah border crossing, enters town after air strikes. Conflict persists amid ceasefire talks. Hamas agrees to proposal, rejected by...
IndiaTimes